Thursday, June 25, 2009

Learning MatLab and Being a Beach Bum

Adam came down today to discuss the basics of MatLab with me as well as go over the key aspects of the journal papers he assigned for me to read.

Then, I left from work for the day to go boogy-boarding near the bath house at Cape Henlopen. Made an awesome drip castle as well as played some paddle ball. Dolphins were swimming there again. I also started reading Arctic Drift by Clive Cussler.

After we were done at the beach at about 6, a group of us heard about some others going surfing. So, I came back to borrow a surfboard from Chelsie to go back to Herring Point in order to go surfing. Surfed for 2+ hours getting wrecked multiple times leading to a sore neck and a dizzy head. But what a great time to end the evening. Didn't leave until 9 o clock dark.

Owed Kendra dinner from a bet, so we broiled some rib-eye steaks and had rice and asparagus. Also had a glass of red chianti wine so that I can extend my life. Chocolate ice cream with jimmies and chocolate syrup for dessert. Then just chilling listing to Erick play guitar before bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment